Friday, October 22, 2010

BOOK BLOGGING GOOD TIMES!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!
TIME TO HOP!!
This weekly BOOK PARTY is hosted by the fabulous Jennifer at Crazy For Books and is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Jennifer's Blog-Crazy For Books.
This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:
"Where is your favorite place to read?
Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
My answer:
Comfy and Cozy in my bed-wrapped in my favorite blanket-pajamas on-lavendar candle lit. Of course none of this happens until the kids are in bed and husband is distracted with TV in living room. But a girl can wish, can't she?

5 comments:

  1. Hi There!

    I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop! :)

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Blogging!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer reading in bed, too!

    Just stopping by from the Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I also love to read in bed. You've got to be comfortable, and where cosier than wrapped up in a duvet?
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember trying to squeeze in my reading when my kids were young. Most nights I would fall asleep in their beds after reading to them. Now, I have a nearly empty nest and books all over the house:-D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog via the Blogger Hop. Love your layout and colors!

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bed's my favorite place to read too :) Have a great book-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete