Monday, October 1, 2012

Bloggiesta Wrap Up

BLOGGIESTA WRAP UP
I'll be honest-I didn't get alot of the things I had planned to do originally at the start of Bloggiesta with the exception of cleaning up my blog roll and writing a couple of reviews.
But I come away feeling great because through the mini challenges I learned this-
*How to print my blog and why I should(Suey@ It's All About Books)
*I created an Evernote Account-a place to keep all my scattered notes and hopefully keep me more organized(Joy's Book Blog)
*I have 20+ Post and Discussion Ideas for future posts(Tanya@Girlxoxo)
*I visited 10 blogs that were also participating in Bloggiesta and left comments-a challenge to Help me Build A Blog Audience(Sheila @ Book Journey)
*I wrote 2 back logged reviews-a mini challenge (Hannah@ Word Lily)
So I'm going to call Bloggiesta 2012 a success. I made a small dent but learned alot.
A BIG thanks to the hosts It's All About Books and There's A Book. A GIANT thank you to the hosts of the mini challenges.
I look forward to Bloggiesta 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment