Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey

It’s time for Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? The audiobook Final Girls by Riley Sager and The Cupid War by Timothy Carter
2. How many books have you read so far? 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon?  I’m torn because I picked up John Green's new book today and I'm itching to start it too.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? This has been a really bad day for me to do a readathon. I didn't have my books already picked out, I had to work this morning so I wasn't able to start until after noon, I didn't pick up snacks or caffiene(yikes) and I've been playing catch up. Not my best day of reading, unfortunately.  
5. What surprises you most about the Readathon, so far? I've enjoyed visiting other blogging sites, watching their progress and participating in the mini challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment