Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

DAY 6

How do you shop for books?
The Bookstore-
My favorite way to shop is to be at the at the bookstore-to see and touch a book before it becomes mine. Is there a better smell than ink on pages?
My Nook-
Of course it's awesome to be able to read a review, pick up my Nook, download it within a minute and read it that night. Technology is beautiful!
Library Book Sale-
And then there's the hidden treasures found at the annual library book sale. That moment when you spy a book that you have wanted for ages buried beneath a random pile of National Geographic magazines. Wonderful books at a dirt cheap price.
Amazon-USED
I buy a used books on Amazon all the time. I've had awesome luck getting great books at a VERY low price. I've only been burned a couple of times in all the years I've bought books used. The odds seem to be in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment