Thursday, July 18, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

DAY 7
Talk about your Blogging Quirks
1. I'm either a posting fool or a reading fool but I'm still trying to find a happy balance.
2. I get extremely annoyed when I go to a blog and it takes forever to load because they have so many graphics and ads.
3. I love GIFS and I'm starting to use them more in my posts.
4. CAPTCHA is the devil!
5. Music auto-play is Satan's sidekick-just don't-PLEASE.
6. I'm a comment seeking whore-I LOVE them. They validate me and make me feel loved. I can't help it. Yes, I know I'm pathetic-move on.
7. I'm not creative and will probably have to hire someone eventually to design my blog.
8. I only do memes occasionally and not consistently.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with memes--I like doing them but I certainly don't do them consistently, just whenever I feel like it. And I'm the same about comments--Love Them!

    ReplyDelete