Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday! Whatcha Reading??

SO..........WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Good Morning!

It's Monday already! Where did the weekend go?
My family is still neck deep in basketball-we made it to state! YAH! That means we will be headed to Boise on Thursday for a fun filled week of games. We also added to our family-A new puppy! Some sort of rottweiler mix?? We named him Ben after our favorite Steelers quarterback.
Regardless of all this crazy stuff I had a great week reading-it is without a doubt my therapy.

This Monday meme is hosted by Sheila from One Person's Journey Through the World of Books it a fun way to review the week and share with the class what reading plans we all have for the coming week- If you would like to join click on her link .

This week I finished:
WITCH & WIZARD-James Patterson(review posted)
BOOT CAMP-Todd Strasser(review coming soon)
JUST LISTEN-Sarah Dessen
This week I plan to read-
Girl in the Arena by Lise Hianes
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
I bought both these book used on Amazon. com
Happy Reading Everyone!

































4 comments:

  1. The Chosen One looks good!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! Thanks for stopping by. Your books look good. The Chosen One sounds sooo good, I'm adding it to my must read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl In The Arena is one I am super curious about! Hope you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete