Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DYSTOPIAN FEBRUARY!

So February in Salmon, Idaho is NOT fun. As we speak it is twelve below. Too cold to do anything fun outside-ski, snowmobile, ice skate, etc. Luckily I just across this very cool blog and found something to entertain myself while I hunker down and wait for spring. Drum roll please....DYSTOPIAN FEBRUARY hosted by Presenting Lenore.
Use this link to go there for more details. Her site is dedicated solely to dystopian and post apocalyptic fiction so I'm looking forward to some great recommendations and reviews on her site.
So join us in celebrating dystopian lit this month.
Pull out those books in your TBR and get reading!
AND to kick things off she is having an awesome giveaway!
You could win (one winner takes all):
1 signed copy of THE GIVER by Lois Lowry.
1 hardcover copy of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
1 arc of DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth
1 surprise book in the dystopian genre
1 magnet featuring the classic cover of BRAVE NEW WORLD
Assorted dystopian related swag including
signed bookmarks fiction.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking forward to this for months...I have a whole stack o' books to read!

    ReplyDelete