Monday, February 21, 2011

LOOKING FOR TRADES


UP FOR A TRADE??
Let me know if you would be interested in doing a trade! I prefer hardback for hardback, etc. But I'm always willing to reconsider depending on the title you have. E-mail me at tmdahle@centurytel.net or drop me a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Here's what I have-
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr(HB)
Every Little Thing in the World by Nina De Gramont(HB)
Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz(HB)
Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell(HB)
The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer(HB)
Beautiful by Amy Reed (HB)
Oh.My.Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs(HB)
The Secret to Lying by Todd Mitchell (ARC)
My Worst Best Friend by Dyan Sheldon(ARC)
Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaugh(PB)
XVI by Julia Karr(PB)
Gossip of the Starlings by Nina De Gramont(PB)
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers(PB)
Haunts Haven by Joan Sowards(PB)
Flawless by Sara Shepard(PB)
And here's the titles on my wishlist-I'm especially interested in anything dystopian at the moment. I'm willing to pay for shipping to you if you will do the same in return.Thanks!
Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman
She Smells the Dead by EJ Stevens
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
Matched by Ally Condie
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan & Racchel Cohn
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment