Friday, February 18, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY!

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
This weekly hop is hosted by Parajunkee. Go there, get the link and join the fun. All the cool kids are doing it!
This week's question is by Dreaming About Other Worlds.
If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?
I'm not a huge fan of science fiction and here's my lame excuse that we have all heard given at some point "It's not you, it's me." Honestly, I have just never had the imagination for sci fi- about a quarter of the way through I find myself saying "WTF!" The only author that has been able to catch my attention span and interest is Orson Scott Card's Ender Series-but I only made it to book four.
I hang my head in shame and carry on.
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a science fiction reader either. If you're looking for a good one to read though I really enjoyed Beth Revis's Across the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I enjoy the Ender's books too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours as well!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kristin
    www.MyBookishWays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely try Across the Universe! It's great.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Hooked to Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm not a fan of sci-fi either. It's just not my thing! If course, my husband loves it. To each his/her own!

    Have a great weekend!
    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete