Friday, November 26, 2010

I READ THE FIRST ONE......

IT BLEW MY MIND.....
NOW I REALLY NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE NEXT ONE!
The trouble with getting sucked into a series...
1. Lack of funds to buy the next one
2. Local library only carries the first one
3. A slow interlibrary loan system
Here's a list of books that I have read lately that literally blew my mind and made an impression. Their sequels are on my wishing/waiting list.
1. Glass by Ellen Hopkins
2. The Dead of the Night by John Marsden
3. Rumors by Anna Godbersen
4. How I Found the Perfect Dress by Maryrose Wood
5. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer(actually #3)
6. Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter
7. Pretty Little Lair-Perfect by Sara Shepard
8. The Off Season by Catherine Murdock
Are you feeling my pain yet?
Do you have a sequel you have been sucked into recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop

Welcome to the CLEAR YOUR SHELF GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on August 15th and ends on August 30 This hop is hosted by  BookHoun...