Monday, May 23, 2011

ARMCHAIR BEA-HOW DO YOU ARMCHAIR?

HOW DO YOU ARMCHAIR?

I'm Tammy from Mug of Moxie. I blog mostly YA. I'm from a small town in Idaho. No book stores! Thankfully we have a great public library. And I do buy alot of used books from Amazon. I started blogging a couple of years ago with the intention of reviewing YA books for the pubic library I worked for. What started as a job turned into a love for YA. With blogging I discovered a whole world of people that love reading and talking about books as much as I do! I now work for a school district and blog in my spare time. I love posting reviews, meeting other bloggers and finding great books to read.

I also have a "Just Because " contest going on right now so enter if you get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! This is my first Armchair BEA and I am having a blast with it so far! I am excited about meeting more book lovers! Stop by The Wormhole sometime! Happy reading!
    I see that you buy a lot of used books from Amazon. Have you checked into the super saver shipping with amazon? I am a prime member because I wanted my stuff super fast. It's like 80 bucks, but I get two day shipping on almost everything for FREE. Something to think about. Enjoy the armchair!

    ReplyDelete

Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop

Welcome to the CLEAR YOUR SHELF GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on August 15th and ends on August 30 This hop is hosted by  BookHoun...