Sunday, May 20, 2012

NEW FANGLED FIND

My NEW FANGLED FIND-
Last week while sitting under the hair dryer getting my grays colored I was catching up on the latest news with a stack of People magazines when I came across a book review. The book is called Let's Pretend This Didn't Happen by Jenny Lawson. It was a typical book review but what caught my eye is that the author Jenny is a blogger. So after leaving the salon with beautiful, gray-free hair I went home and immediately logged on to her site-The Bloggess
I spent the rest of the night reading and laughing. Not a quiet chuckle but a obnoxious hyena-like, embarassing snort laugh that made my husband turn the TV up louder.
This girl is funny!
Oh yeah-I bought her book. It's on it's way and I can't wait to read it. In the mean time I'll be stalking the mailman and going back to her site.
WARNING: This book is not a YA. Blog and book contain explicit language.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you read her original Beyonce post. It is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to read it right this minute! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

GRATITUDE GIVEAWAY!

Welcome to the GRATITUDE GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on November 15th and ends on November 30th This hop is hosted by  BookHou...