Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Welcome to GRATITUDE GIVEAWAYS!
This year has been a great year for growth and learning. I have always had a passion for books and reading has always been a wonderful escape for me. To have a place to share that love means more to me than words can really express. I am filled with gratitude for fellow bloggers who inspire me, followers that that the time to drop by and BOOKS.
I also want to throw out a BIG thank you to Kathy at I'm A Reader, Not A Writer that hosts and organizes every single hop and giveaway that I participate in-I'm not really sure how she manages to run a fabulous blog, support bloggers and authors and host great giveaways-I suspect she has super powers.....THANK YOU KATHY!!!
I love young adult and spend most of my reading time in this area. In celebration of the books I love I would like to give away one of the following books that were chosen for this year's TEENS' TOP TEN WINNERS(which was announced by YALSA -Young Adult Library Services Association). These titles are chosen and voted on by teens as the best of the best for the year.
This is the list-
1). Divergent-Veronica Roth
2). The Fault in Our Stars-John Green
3). Legend-Marie Lu
4). Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs
5). What Happened to Goodbye-Sarah Dessen
6). Across the Universe-Beth Revis
7). Cinder-Marissa Meyer
8). The Scorpio Races-Maggie Stiefvater
9). Where She Went-Gayle Forman
10). Abandon- Meg Cabot
So this giveaway is reader's choice. Tell me which book you would like to win if your name is drawn.
**Rules for the Giveaway:
1. Please enter contact information in comment section along with your book choice.
2. This giveaway runs from November 15th to November 25th. A winner will be selected on November 26th.
3. You must be 13 years or older to participate.
4. If you are selected as the winner, you will be notified by email. If you do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
5. This giveaway is open to everyone-BUT you must be a follower.