The Glass Castle
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
The Glass Castle is a remarkable memoir of resilience and redemption, and a look into a family at once deeply dysfunctional and uniquely vibrant. When sober, Jeannette’s brilliant and charismatic father captured his children’s imagination, teaching them physics, geology, and how to embrace life fearlessly. But when he drank, he was dishonest and destructive. Her mother was a free spirit who abhorred the idea of domesticity and didn’t want the responsibility of raising a family.
The Walls children learned to take care of themselves. They fed, clothed, and protected one another, and eventually found their way to New York. Their parents followed them, choosing to be homeless even as their children prospered.
I loved this book so much that I'm giving a copy of "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls away. This is a paperback book right off my personal bookshelf because I want you to have the opportunity to read and hopefully love it as much as I do. So here's what you need to do to enter this book giveaway:
1. Follow my "Mug of Moxie" blog
2. Follow "Mug of Moxie" on Facebook
3. This is a book giveaway for US residents only
4. Include contact information(email address) in comment section
5. Giveaway will run until September 30th-winner will be chosen on October 1st and have 48 hours to contact me.