Saturday, October 21, 2017

FIRST MINI-CHALLENGE FOR DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON



Hello, fellow readers! Today is the day! It's Dewey's 24-hour readathon! The first mini-challenge is the opening survey. Here's a little about me.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from a small town in Idaho
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Murders of Molly Southbourne by Tade Thompson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Twizzlers and Coke
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I haven’t been doing my reading blog for the last two years. I’m looking forward to blogging and reconnecting with the blog community. I’ve missed it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? 
I haven’t done readathon in a few years-looking forward to participating. I plan to read as much as I can-I'm sticking to short books and novels, mostly because it looks impressive. LOL 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Twizzlers! Good luck with your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge: Make New Friends :)

    Hello!

    I hope you're enjoying your read-a-thon :)
    And welcome back to the blog community ^_^

    Enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon! And take care :)

    ReplyDelete