Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Love , Love , Love this idea because I work at a library of course!
These are books that I have currently checked out on my card and are in my TBR pile:
1. Does my Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
2. Huge byJames W. Fuerst
3. Rules by Cynthia Lord
4. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
5. Children of the Lamp-The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B. Kerr
Happy Reading People!!

No comments:

Post a Comment