Thursday, September 27, 2012

BLOGGIESTA 2012

TIME TO GET #$@%* DONE!!!
BLOGGIESTA 2012
September 28-30
Bloggiesta is the perfect event to check off those to-do lists and also get inspiration going into the wintry months! It’s also a great opportunity to connect with other bloggers you may have not met before or haven’t talked to in awhile. We’d love to have anyone interested to join in the fun!
This event is hosted by There's A Book and It's All About Books
If you have some clean up projects you have been trying to get to or you need some new blog ideas this event is perfect for you.
Here are a few of things that I'm going to try to get accomplish this weekend-
*Update challenge lists for the year
*Clean up my blog roll
*Catch up on the 5 book reviews I'm behind on.
*Make sure my Goodreads reviews are up to date
And I plan on joining a few mini challenges-because who doesn't like to win prizes!
Wish me luck!

2 comments: