Sunday, September 30, 2012

BLOGGIESTA Continues

BLOGGIESTA UPDATE
HOLA!
Hope your weekend has been filled with the joys of getting @#$% done.
What I have done so far-
*Cleanup on my blog roll
*Written a couple of reviews(they will be posted after Banned Book Week).
*Updated my Goodreads
I have also enjoyed in participating in a few mini challenges.
*Sheila at Book Journey- Building a Blog Audience
She encouraged us to visit 10 new blogs and leave a comment. Great idea! I visited a few blogs that are also doing the Bloggiesta and found some excellent new blogs that I know I'll be visiting again very soon. The idea is that if you take the time to make a comment they will return the gesture and soon you are building your blog audience...and making new friends :)
1. Ruby's Books
2. Ms. O Reads Books
3. Scuffed Slippers and Wormy Books
4. My Little Pocket Books
5. Mariana @ Book Travels
6. Project To Be Read
7. Little Book Owl
8. The Cozy Armchair
9. Lady In Read
10. Fiction State of Mind
*I participated in a survey at It's All About The Books thanks to Suey.
*Word Lily challenged bloggers to use this weekend to catch up on our back logged reviews-I did two.
*Love, Laughter and a Touch of Insanity challenged bloggers to keep a notebook or calendar for our blogs to jot down those random ideas, stay organized and keep track of things. I have several notebooks devoted to my blog, ideas, half started reviews and thoughts about books I've read or am reading(these cool colorful notebooks have nothing to do with my addiction to office supplies).
Here's my notebook with BLOGGIESTA happenings-

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm feeling a nice sense of accomplishment so far. I'm foing to try to do a few more of the mini challenges and pick up a few ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great to get things done!? Nice work! Now it's time to reward yourself with a good book and coffee. xo

    ReplyDelete