Sunday, March 31, 2013
DON'T BE A FOOL!
A new month and a awesome new hop!
I'm excited to giveaway a book I just read this week and seems perfect for April Fool's Day.
A murder mystery full of trickery, deceit, deception...need I say more?
I'm giving away a beautiful hardback copy of-
Don't spread the word!
Three-day weekend. Party at White Rock House on Henry Island.
You do NOT want to miss it.
It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.
But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.
Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?
Rules for the Giveaway:
1. Please enter contact information in comment section.
2. This giveaway runs from April 1st to April 7th. A winner will be selected on April 8th.
3. You must be 13 years or older to participate.
4. If you are selected as the winner, you will be notified by email. If you do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
5. This giveaway is open to US-and you must be a follower.
This giveaway hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
Thanks for hopping and GOOD LUCK!