Saturday, June 8, 2013

48HBC-Update

48 Hour Book Challenge-Day 2
It took me all day to get through this heartrenching book-
Code Name Verity by Elizebeth Wein.
Just when I didn't think my heart could go any further my mind had to know what would happen next. I finally finished it tonite.
343 pages took me 3 1/2 to read because I just had to put it down and walk away at times. Wow!
I'm so glad it's done-I need a message!
I will be posting my reviews on all the books I have read this weekend through the next week. I'm going to need a few days to wrap my mind around this one.

3 comments:

  1. Code Name Verity -- brave choice for the challenge! I find myself reaching for books I know won't break my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty mind-blowing, right? And, sit down for this, there's a companion book to it coming out in September called Rose Under Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book gave me PTSD. I still think about it. Sniffle.

    ReplyDelete

GRATITUDE GIVEAWAY!

Welcome to the GRATITUDE GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on November 15th and ends on November 30th This hop is hosted by  BookHou...