Friday, June 7, 2013

Update-48 Hour Book Challenge

So here is where we stand 7 hours into the CHALLENGE:
I have never been the kid that colors in the lines or stays off the grass so of course I don't stick to the stack-I look at the pre-determined To Be Read Pile that I had carefully chosen, taken a picture of and posted-then I go to the book case and pick two books I had no intention of reading this weekend....
BUT I'm so glad I did! I was able to zip right through both of them in five hours-reading from 4pm-9pm. I'll be posting reviews tomorrow. I took a two hour break to have dinner with friends and update blog. I will be reading again in a few minutes. Two books down and a stack to go.....

Stay tuned for reviews tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your reading is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing! I love putting together my pile and wouldn't miss doing it for the world, but I still may stray to other books. Sounds like things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I am glad that you got a little jump start. I got more read yesterday, but still got more read today than I would have without the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -we is not going to make it possible for them obtain Log of the Wimpy Child or perhaps any other very common title they may preserve most material --, and provide the cash the second day time.

    ReplyDelete