Friday, June 7, 2013

Update-48 Hour Book Challenge

So here is where we stand 7 hours into the CHALLENGE:
I have never been the kid that colors in the lines or stays off the grass so of course I don't stick to the stack-I look at the pre-determined To Be Read Pile that I had carefully chosen, taken a picture of and posted-then I go to the book case and pick two books I had no intention of reading this weekend....
BUT I'm so glad I did! I was able to zip right through both of them in five hours-reading from 4pm-9pm. I'll be posting reviews tomorrow. I took a two hour break to have dinner with friends and update blog. I will be reading again in a few minutes. Two books down and a stack to go.....

Stay tuned for reviews tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! I love putting together my pile and wouldn't miss doing it for the world, but I still may stray to other books. Sounds like things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am glad that you got a little jump start. I got more read yesterday, but still got more read today than I would have without the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -we is not going to make it possible for them obtain Log of the Wimpy Child or perhaps any other very common title they may preserve most material --, and provide the cash the second day time.

    ReplyDelete

Banned Book Week Giveaway!!!!

Welcome to the BANNED BOOK WEEK GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on September 15th and ends on September  30th This hop is host...