Friday, June 5, 2009

Get Set!

Alrighty! I have one book under my belt and now I'm moving on to the next one. I'm really hoping my next pick will be a little more light hearted cause Wallflower was a downer! Crossing my fingers and choosing The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. I talked my husband into grilling burgers and I'm hoping that he can find a good game on ESPN to keep himself occupied. My plan is to lock myself in my room with giant bag of M&Ms and read into the wee hours of the morning. Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. The Sherman Alexie YA novel is so good. Enjoy and good luck with challenge.

    ReplyDelete

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...