Monday, May 17, 2010

IN MY MAILBOX



This is the first time I have participated in this meme which is called-In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie and created by Kristi at The Story Siren.
My mail box was packed with goodness this week and I just needed to share!
I won the following in contests:(We all want to be winners!)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda
Thank you ladies for great giveaways!!!!
I bought the following books used on Amazon:
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
There is nothing better that getting a package in the mail!
Okay-Well maybe having a unopened carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in your freezer.
Hmmmm it's a tie.










1 comment:

  1. I loved Impossible and I liked Something, Maybe and Hex Hall. Congratulations on your contest wins! I hope you enjoy the books.

    I am lactose intolerant so I think I'd prefer the package (especially if it is from Amazon.com) over the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop

Welcome to the CLEAR YOUR SHELF GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on August 15th and ends on August 30 This hop is hosted by  BookHoun...