Monday, May 17, 2010

IN MY MAILBOX



This is the first time I have participated in this meme which is called-In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie and created by Kristi at The Story Siren.
My mail box was packed with goodness this week and I just needed to share!
I won the following in contests:(We all want to be winners!)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda
Thank you ladies for great giveaways!!!!
I bought the following books used on Amazon:
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
There is nothing better that getting a package in the mail!
Okay-Well maybe having a unopened carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in your freezer.
Hmmmm it's a tie.










1 comment:

  1. I loved Impossible and I liked Something, Maybe and Hex Hall. Congratulations on your contest wins! I hope you enjoy the books.

    I am lactose intolerant so I think I'd prefer the package (especially if it is from Amazon.com) over the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete