Monday, May 24, 2010

IT"S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



Hey there! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Here it is Monday and it's time to ask everyone out there-What are you reading?
This meme is hosted by the fabulous Shelia at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books where we all catch up on what we have all been reading over the past week and what's up on upcoming reading agendas. Join the fun!
I finally had the chance to catch up on a few reviews and do some housekeeping on my blog.
I posted the following reviews for:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Swim the Fly by Don Calame
The books I plan to read this week are:
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Every Little Thing in the World by Nina De Gramont
I'm also giving away a copy of the book-I'd Tell You I Love You But I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter. Scroll down for more information on that. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment