Monday, May 24, 2010

IT"S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



Hey there! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Here it is Monday and it's time to ask everyone out there-What are you reading?
This meme is hosted by the fabulous Shelia at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books where we all catch up on what we have all been reading over the past week and what's up on upcoming reading agendas. Join the fun!
I finally had the chance to catch up on a few reviews and do some housekeeping on my blog.
I posted the following reviews for:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Swim the Fly by Don Calame
The books I plan to read this week are:
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Every Little Thing in the World by Nina De Gramont
I'm also giving away a copy of the book-I'd Tell You I Love You But I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter. Scroll down for more information on that. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...