Monday, May 17, 2010

IT"S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



It's Monday What Are You Reading? This a fun little meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Join us by following the link-It's free and nonfattening!
The weekend went way to fast and here we are on Monday-ready or not. My week will be filled watching baseball games(daughter), driver's education classes(son), book talks to promote summer reading program at the library, and all the end of the year school activites(2 weeks left!). Hopefully there will be time to read because it is my therapy!!
Last week I read:
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
This week I'm working on:
Swim the Fly by Don Calame
Being Nikki by Meg Calbot

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! Have a fantastic week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Bitten!!!

    I'm curious to see what you think of Being Nikki. One of my students lent it to me, but I haven't had a chance to start it yet.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads this week! :) Oh and thanks for saying the link is non fattening - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy week coming up for you!

    I just looked into volunteering for the summer reading programs at my new library. I have to jump through a few hoops, but can't wait to jump in and spread my love of reading.

    ReplyDelete