Monday, June 21, 2010

A BLOG AWARD!


I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY AGENT....
Oh, wait wrong speech!
I received this award from Melissa over at Coffee, Books and Laundry. Thanks!
I advice everyone to check out her blog, it's really great.
The Rules:When you receive this award, you must share seven things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered that you enjoy!
Seven things about myself:
1. I can stop my children in their tracks with a look I call "mama's crazy eyes". My fifteen year old son as admitted that it makes him want to wet himself from fear. ( I call it a super power)
2. If I could put coffee or coke into my body through an IV to help me maintain through the day I would .
3. I absolutely hate, and I mean hate cleaning the shower!
4. I don't play an instrument but would really love to learn.
5. I am seriously addicted to Ben and Jerry Ice cream-New York Super Fudge Chunk.
6. I'm married to my high school sweetheart- we have been together for 22 years
7.Reading books is my therapy-without it there would be a great many shallow grades hidden along in the countryside........
Now to passing on the award..These are all blogs I recently discovered that I love:

5 comments:

  1. Yay thank you for the award! You remind me that I need to go get some more Ben and Jerrys... I really love Americone Dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I totally appreciate it. Very awesome list to be included on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Tammy! I appreciate your recognition. And incidentally, I also HATE to clean the shower, lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. Sorry it took me so long to thank you but this has been a crazy, busy week. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete