Monday, August 23, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE......


Three winners were drawn(by way of bowl and husband) today for a brand new ARC of Another Pan by Daniel and Dina Nayeri. A BIG thanks to the generous folks at Candlewick Press who donated the books!
Drum roll please......
And the winners are...
Bonnie(The Literary Gato)
Jennifer @ Pink Peony Blossom
Amber @ Down the Rabbit Hole
A GIANT thank you to all who entered my contest and stop by my blog.
Stay tune for another exciting giveaway that will be announced tomorrow. A hint....it involves a bird and a bad ass girl.
Hmmmm- now I have ya thinkin.


2 comments:

  1. Again, thanks so much for holding this contest! I'm so excited!

    I think I have a pretty good idea what book is up for grabs next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, OMG, can't believe I'm one of the lucky ones! Thanks for hosting this contest, thanks to Candlewick Press and a BIG THANKS to "the husband" who selected my name!

    I'm a happy girl!

    ReplyDelete