Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW-This Means War

Mug of Moxie Plays Movie Reviewer!
This last weekend ended up being a movie marathon and I saw three movies.
So just for kicks and giggles I thought I would post my reviews.
THIS MEANS WAR










SYNOPSIS:
Two of the world's deadliest CIA operatives are inseparable partners and best friends - until they discover that they've fallen in love with the same woman. Deciding to keep their friendship a secret from her, they pull out their full arsenal of fighting skills and high-tech gadgetry to defeat their greatest enemy - each other.
‎2hr 0min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance‎
Director: McG -
Cast: Tom Hardy, Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Laura Vandervoort, Til Schweiger
MY THOUGHTS:
My favorite of the three was This Means War. I went in having only seen a short preview of a paint ball game which was a funny clip but I had no idea what the plot was even about. I think that when you're with a group of fun friends even the crappiest movie can be good. Luckily the movie was as great as the company.
Reese Witherspoon is the sweetest, cutest, person in the whole wide world. We all want her as a friend-even if that friendship produces cavities. Love her! The guys were goodlooking, as in YUMMY with a side of yummy. Ahhhh to be the one they are fighting over....Then Chelsea Handler(one of my favorite comedians) plays her best friend, so of course everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious.
But I have to say that the two guys stole the show with their bad behavior, naughty antics, and easy banter. I will see this again just so I can catch one liners I know I missed while laughing. I think that my husband would even enjoy this one.
I give this film two thumbs up for laughs and HOT CIA guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment