Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Dewey Decimal Challenge



My second challenge for 2012-
Here's a secret.....
I LOVE history. I'm a history nerd! So when I ran across this challenge being hosted by The Introverted Reader- I was so excited! I just checked out a book from the library- Catherine The Great. This will be the first book I read for this challenge. I will be going for "SEEKER" Hopefully I'll read more but I at least want to hit this goal.
More information is available below.Follow the link if you are interested in joining us for 2012.

The Challenge:
Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Poetry? Yes. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books
Explorer--Read 6-10
Seeker--Read 11-15
Master--Read 16-20

This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2012. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment