Thursday, July 18, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

DAY 7
Talk about your Blogging Quirks
1. I'm either a posting fool or a reading fool but I'm still trying to find a happy balance.
2. I get extremely annoyed when I go to a blog and it takes forever to load because they have so many graphics and ads.
3. I love GIFS and I'm starting to use them more in my posts.
4. CAPTCHA is the devil!
5. Music auto-play is Satan's sidekick-just don't-PLEASE.
6. I'm a comment seeking whore-I LOVE them. They validate me and make me feel loved. I can't help it. Yes, I know I'm pathetic-move on.
7. I'm not creative and will probably have to hire someone eventually to design my blog.
8. I only do memes occasionally and not consistently.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with memes--I like doing them but I certainly don't do them consistently, just whenever I feel like it. And I'm the same about comments--Love Them!

    ReplyDelete

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...