April at Good Books and Good Wine has a super fun challenge going on:
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge
I decided to join today. For more information go to her blog.
So this is:
Make 15 Book Related Confessions-
1. I put people that say "I don't like to read" in my "probably won't be my friend" category.
I just don't get it-I probably never will.
2. Page folders disgust me. Use a bookmark for God's sake!
3. I hardly loan a book out. If it comes back to me in bad condition I will probably break up with you forever.
4. I hate it when someone utter the words-"I don't need to read that book, I'll just see the movie." Seriously?! These people should be flogged in public.
5. In the case of a zombie apocalypse I will take shelter in a bookstore, barricade myself in and die a happy death.
6. I have an e-reader but prefer the hardbound book any day of the week
7. I think that the best therapy for me is escaping the world with a good book. I have no doubt that books have saved a great many stupid people in my life.
8. I would like to punch people in the face that check out a library book and smoke while they read it.
9. The two genres I don't really care for are science fiction and romance.
10. Two authors that take up an ungodly amount of space on library shelves are Danielle Steel and James Patterson.
11. I just barely read the first Harry Potter book about two months ago.
12. I didn't care for the Twilight series.
13. I can wander around a bookstore or library for hours-time stops.
14. I have never read a book more than once. I don't understand why people want to the same book over and over when there's so many books that need/should/have be read.
15. The number of TBR books on my shelf right now numbers about 56.
Welcome to the BANNED BOOK WEEK GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on September 15th and ends on September 30th This hop is host...
Book will allow readers to “star in N.P.H.'s life,” making decisions he made — or didn't — to see how his life turns out. In a...
I haven't done one of these in a while! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to make a little room on my bookshelf and give s...
Welcome to the CLEAR YOUR SHELF GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on August 15th and ends on August 30 This hop is hosted by BookHoun...