April at Good Books and Good Wine has a super fun challenge going on:
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge
I decided to join today. For more information go to her blog.
So this is:
Make 15 Book Related Confessions-
1. I put people that say "I don't like to read" in my "probably won't be my friend" category.
I just don't get it-I probably never will.
2. Page folders disgust me. Use a bookmark for God's sake!
3. I hardly loan a book out. If it comes back to me in bad condition I will probably break up with you forever.
4. I hate it when someone utter the words-"I don't need to read that book, I'll just see the movie." Seriously?! These people should be flogged in public.
5. In the case of a zombie apocalypse I will take shelter in a bookstore, barricade myself in and die a happy death.
6. I have an e-reader but prefer the hardbound book any day of the week
7. I think that the best therapy for me is escaping the world with a good book. I have no doubt that books have saved a great many stupid people in my life.
8. I would like to punch people in the face that check out a library book and smoke while they read it.
9. The two genres I don't really care for are science fiction and romance.
10. Two authors that take up an ungodly amount of space on library shelves are Danielle Steel and James Patterson.
11. I just barely read the first Harry Potter book about two months ago.
12. I didn't care for the Twilight series.
13. I can wander around a bookstore or library for hours-time stops.
14. I have never read a book more than once. I don't understand why people want to the same book over and over when there's so many books that need/should/have be read.
15. The number of TBR books on my shelf right now numbers about 56.
AM I THE ONLY ONE? So, last week I was so excited to start The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin. I was a big fan of his first two books...
Book will allow readers to “star in N.P.H.'s life,” making decisions he made — or didn't — to see how his life turns out. In a...
I haven't done one of these in a while! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to make a little room on my bookshelf and give s...
And then there's this.... http://hahasforhoohas.com/stories/50-things-id-rather-do-see-50-shades-grey