Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Update: Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Day 2

Mini-Challenge Time!!!
Better Read than Dead is doing the mini challenge for today.
The question:
You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased 5 books you've been dying to read, when the apocalypse hits. (Zombie, Demons, Vampires, Dean Winchester vs. Sam Winchester (yes, I'm watching Supernatural reruns) I don't care what apocalypse). You've got one chance at survival, what 2 books do you take and what 3 other items do you take?
Books-
Book #1 World War Z by Max Brooks(it covers all zombie bases)
Book #2 Warm Bodies by Isacc Marion(maybe I can flirt my way out of zombie death)
Items-
I'm assuming I would be in a Barnes and Noble so I would take the following items
#1 Lots of Coffee for energy to stay awake and fight
#2 Letter Opener-its sharp and I could fashion it into weapon cause I'm savy like that
#3 I'll be honest here, I'm taking another book-A new release of some sort-It's an apocalypse for God's sake who's following the rules???

2 comments:

  1. We do think alike! Those letter openers are going to come in very handy. I thought about taking a third book, but I'm pretty sure I'd be too busy freaking out and crying to do any reading for pleasure lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Like your list and the last one cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete