Friday, July 30, 2010

BOOK BLOGGER HOP

COME JOIN THE FUN!
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So head on over to Crazy For Books and join the party!
A BIG Thank you to Jennifer who hosts this super cool event!
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?
That is a tough question!
I will have to say Lauren Oliver blew me away with her book-Before You Fall.
And don't forget-I'm giving away 3 ARCs of Another Pan by Daniel and Dina Nayeri-Scroll down for more info!

4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the hop!!! I love the bright colors, so cheerful!!! Have a fun filled weekend!

    Feel free to come over and visit me Here

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by! I love the posts I've seen so far! I'll be watching you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found you through the hop! Nice blog!
    I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my blog sometime.
    -Elena
    elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just dropping by to tell you how much I'm enjoying your blog and to let you know that you've got an award waiting for you over on mine...
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.com/
    Congrats!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete