Sunday, July 11, 2010

IN MY MAILBOX.......


This meme is the brain child of The Story Siren
and gives everyone a chance to peek in on what our blogging buddies are receiving and reading.
I myself have been trying so hard to use my local library and the inter library loan system-but alas I just can't resist buying a few "used" titles from Amazon.
This week I opened my mailbox and found these lovely books:
*The World As We Knew It
By Susan Beth Pfeffer
*A Match Made In High School
By Kristin Walker
*Whisper
By Phoebe Kitanidis
Honestly, is there anything sweeter in the world than seeing a package in your mailbox and knowing it's a book? I think not!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED The World as We Knew It! The whole series is awesome! I really hope you like it. Here is my IMM! Enjoy!

    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I have been wanting to get my hands on A Match, and I enjoyed Whisper and hoep you do too. You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete