Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF....BOOK BLOGGER HOP!!!

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME???
It's Friday!!
Where did the week go?
It's time to hop!
A HUGE thank you to Jennifer for hosting this awesome event that seems to grow every week.
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So head on over to Crazy For Books and join the party!
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Pfeffer(The second book in Life As We Knew It series)
I just bought it and it's on it's way!!! Crossing my fingers that it arrives today!

10 comments:

  1. Just popped in via the hop to say hi! I'm a new follower and huge fan of YA as well, so I look forward to your reviews:) Happy Friday!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Found your blog on the hop, I love your writing style and am now following you. Look forward to reading more reviews.
    Feel free to visit my blog anytime:
    http://yabreviewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hope you enjoy your book once it arrives.

    Have a great weekend, Bonnie
    www.theliterarygato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan Pfeffer's books are so good!!! :) Just hopping on by to say hi and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Susan Pfeffer, but it seems like you're not the only one who likes her. I'll have to check them out.

    Happy Hop Day!

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower and I'm taking my hop later than usual this Friday. Happy weekend. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm really glad you liked my Throwback Thursday post! I am hoping more people will contribute next time (i.e. anyone at all). I can't wait to read The Dead and the Gone too... I have to find time to do some pleasure reading. All my stuff is for my children's lit class.

    PS I want to be a children's/ya librarian too someday! Hopefully sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy! Thanks for hoppin by the blog, I'm super happy (I've had to much sugar tonight...) that you decided to become a follower! Thanks a bunch!
    Lovin the blog, goin to read your reviews now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the look of your blog and I'm a new follower. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete