Saturday, July 17, 2010

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STARRRRRRRR


On My Wishlist
is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.
It's where we list all the bookswe desperately want but haven't actually bought yet.
They can be old, new or forthcoming.


It's also an event that you can join in with too.


If you want to know more click here.
My books that I want are old.
*After by Amy Efaw
*The Killer Cousin by Nancy Werlin
My library doesn't have them so I'm going to attempt to get them through Inter Library Loan System in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Good choices! I really liked The Killer's Cousin. I hope it soon appears in your mailbox. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like great reads! I hope you get them! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/07/on-my-wishlist-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! I've had After on my list awhile now I hope you're able to get them both.

    ReplyDelete