Thursday, July 29, 2010

IT'S GETTING A WEE BIT CROWDED IN HERE!

My book shelves are getting a little too crowded. Normally I donated the books that I win or buy to my public library(because our young adult section is so horribly outdated-Bobbsey Twins & Five Little Peppers anyone, anyone, any....) but can't with these titles. Some of them, because of content will end up in adult section-because our library is ultra- conservative(Twilight is in the adult section, as is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series) or because they are paperback and our library prefers hardbacks because of wear and tear issues. So, anywho- I'm proposing a trade.
I'm interested in trading young adult for young adult. So if your looking for some new reads and wanting to get rid of a few yourself, let me know. I'm looking for a fair trade with books in the same condition.
Here's what I have-
*Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri (hardback-excellent condition)
*Gentlemen by Michael Northrop (hardback-excellent condition)
*Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz (hardback-excellent condition)
*Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr (hardback-acceptable condition-writing on inside cover)
*Swim the Fly by Don Calame (paperback-excellent condition)
*Seers of Shadows by Avi(paperback-excellent condition)
*Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn (paperback-excellent condition)
*Life of Pi- Yann Martel(paperback-good condition-cover corner has slight bend)
Any takers?


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I want Life of Pi!!! Would you like to trade for one of the books Here on my book sale + trade post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious as to how the Twilight series (the most tame, albeit romance saturated) wound up in the adult section of the library. And all four (three?) Traveling Pants books...

    Either way, hilarious and sad! :-/

    ReplyDelete