Friday, June 3, 2011

48 HBC UPDATE-STILL KICKING


12 HOUR UPDATE
I'm still kicking and I have the picture to prove it-yes those are my chubby little toes.
Interesting facts:
*Visited 10 more blogs participating in the 48 HBC(bringing the total to 20 blogs visited)
*Discovered that word verification annoys me
*Noticed that I'm easily distracted-what's that shiny thing over there?
*Pistachios are very hard to eat while reading a book
*I'm a slow reader
Total time read: 60 min
Time blogged/read blogs: 2 hours
Total participation time: 2 hours 30 min
Total number of books read: 0
Total pages read: 51
I'm determined to make a dent in the book I started today-Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers. So far it's really good. I just put my daughter to bed and have a quiet house. I'm hoping tomorrow won't be quite as crazy and I can get started with next book on goal list.
Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Cashews are much easier...I hope that today works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second cashews! Although, I don't think they're as healthy... Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun facts! The book you're reading sounds good! I hope today's reading is going well.

    ReplyDelete