Friday, June 3, 2011

48 HBC UPDATE-STILL KICKING


12 HOUR UPDATE
I'm still kicking and I have the picture to prove it-yes those are my chubby little toes.
Interesting facts:
*Visited 10 more blogs participating in the 48 HBC(bringing the total to 20 blogs visited)
*Discovered that word verification annoys me
*Noticed that I'm easily distracted-what's that shiny thing over there?
*Pistachios are very hard to eat while reading a book
*I'm a slow reader
Total time read: 60 min
Time blogged/read blogs: 2 hours
Total participation time: 2 hours 30 min
Total number of books read: 0
Total pages read: 51
I'm determined to make a dent in the book I started today-Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers. So far it's really good. I just put my daughter to bed and have a quiet house. I'm hoping tomorrow won't be quite as crazy and I can get started with next book on goal list.
Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Cashews are much easier...I hope that today works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second cashews! Although, I don't think they're as healthy... Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun facts! The book you're reading sounds good! I hope today's reading is going well.

    ReplyDelete

SPOOKTACULAR GIVEAWAY HOP!

Welcome to the SPOOKTACULAR GIVEAWAY HOP! This hop starts on October 15th and ends on October 30st This hop is hosted by  Book...