Friday, June 3, 2011

48 HBC UPDATE


Six hour update:
After sending son off to basketball tournament picked book to start with. Started 48 HBC at approx. 8:30am Friday morning.
I'm currently reading Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Here's my day so far:
*Sister and neighbor popped in for coffee
*Ran errands
*Had amazing fish tacos that sister made for lunch
*Cleaned bathrooms for unexpected company coming to town on Sunday
*Watching nephew while sister runs errands
So here's where I stand-with my head down in shameful pose.
Time read since last update: 30 min
Total time read: 30 min
Time blogged/read blogs: 1 hour
Total time blogged/read blogs: 1 hour
Total participation time: 1 hour 30 min
Total number of books read: 0
Total pages read: 39
I've spent some time cheering on other participates of the 48HBC and posting this update. I'll be checking in again tonite for another update. Hopefully I'll be a little more productive with my reading!
Until then CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Crimson Petal is really good so far. I'm over halfway in.

    Thanks for visiting and for following. I'm now following you back!

    Hope you get lots of reading done!

    ReplyDelete