Saturday, June 4, 2011

48HBC UPDATE


19 HOURS INTO THE 48 HOUR BOOK CHALLENGE......
In between washing bedding, getting rooms ready for company and grocery shopping I finally finished my first book. This challenge is definately not going as smooth as I anticipated but such is life. It's easier to roll with it-right?
So, first book down-Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers-an amazing book that I can't wait to write a review for.
And I'm ready for the next-Shattering Glass by Gail Giles
I finally finished Total time read: 3 Hours
Time blogged/read blogs: 2 hours 3o min
Total participation time: 5 hours 30 min
Total number of books read: 1
Total pages read: 230
Hoping that everyone is enjoying their day and reading lots of great books!

3 comments:

  1. We've all had challenges like that... just do your best and enjoy the process. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're still doing it! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cheers! I'm plowing ahead.

    ReplyDelete

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...