Friday, April 2, 2010

BOOK BLOGGER HOP!


IT'S FRIDAY!
TIME FOR THE BOOK BLOGGER HOP!!
This is a weekly event, hosted at Crazy-For-Books, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!
Jennifer thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!
Most Importantly......HAVE FUN!!!!
Don't forget to sign up for my blogoversary giveaway-scroll down for details.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there Tammy! Found you through the hop and now I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via hop. I can be found here
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Joined the blogger Hop
    awesome wishlist! Good luck on the read-A-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, I stopped by to say Hi from the Hop. Take care and thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower through the blog hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tammy! Thanks for hopping over to visit... I hopped, also and am now a follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on the blog hop! I also love YA (and am not a YA).
    Candace
    http://candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found ya through the blog hop and now I'm following...I'm so jealous that you get to work with books all day long....I would LOVE that!

    Katelyn
    http://bookshelfsophisticate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete