Monday, April 19, 2010

IT"S MONDAY!


Seriously?
How is it possible? Somehow I missed the weekend and now it's Monday!
Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books hosts this awesome meme. Please join in! It's fun and fat free!
I have done a ton of reading but really slacking on getting my reviews posted. I vow to post one review a night till I get caught up.( I also vow to not eat bread for a week as a punishment....alright that has more to do with the 5 pounds I want to lose before Mexico)
So this past week I have read:
**Bound by Donna Jo Napoli
**I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
**The Maze Runner by James Dasher
**Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
This week I'll be reading:
**Swim the Fly by Don Calame
**boys,bears, and a serious pair of hiking boots by Abby McDonald
Have a great reading week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I have such fond memories of the Ramona Quimby books. In fact, I would attribute Beverly Cleary's work as a major influence in my love of reading.

    Yay for Mexico! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ramona. *sighs* I could never bring myself to get rid of those books - even after they got water damaged!

    Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I lost the weekend too :)

    Your books look great! I remember the Beverly Cleary ones.... what memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read those wonderful Ramona books when I was in school and I'm thrilled beyond words to be now sharing them with my own daughter who seven. Ramona is timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of books to read in a week! :) I used to be able to read one a day, but I'm a bit of a slacker these days I must admit.

    ReplyDelete

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...