Tuesday, April 13, 2010

READING WRAP-UP!



DEWEY 2010 READ-A-THON

Well -I didn't make it the full 24 hours. Those who did-a giant pat on the back! By the time I did go to bed at 1:30am my brain was fried and I couldn't read another word.
I accomplished reading three and a half books:
*A House of Tailors by Patricia Rielly Giff
*On My Honor by Marion Dane Bauer
*People Like Us by Barbara Cohen
* I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Total Pages -464
Total Hours-14
I already have goals for next year and ideas on how to do things differently. Planned out snacks and a quiet house really does help! Thank you to all the hosts and cheerleaders. The mini challenges were so much fun! I didn't win any contests but it was great fun to visit all the different bloggers and see how creative everyone is. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't make it the full 24 hours either but you stayed up longer then me. I think you deserve a pat on the back too!

    ReplyDelete

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON CLOSING SURVEY 1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Midnight 2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read! ...